*Please note: The Star Micronics TSP650II Bluetooth Printer is not available for purchase through Spark Pay. If you wish to use the TSP650II printer with Spark Pay you would need to purchase it through a third-party reseller. This FAQ is for instructional purposes only. We do not provide technical support for the TSP650II BTi printer.
Setting up your printer is simple!
- Star Micronics TSP650II BTi printer (Bluetooth)
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) router
Follow the steps below to connect the printer to the Spark Pay mobile App:
1. Connect the AC adapter to the power cord
2. Connect the AC adapter to the connector on the printer
3. Insert the power cable plug into an AC outlet
4. Turn power switch to “ON”
5. Green light on printer’s power panel will appear
6. Connect your device or tablet to the same wireless (Wi-Fi) network as your printer
7. Press and hold the PAIR button on the rear interface of the printer for around 5 seconds,
8. When LED beings to flash green, pairing between printer and Bluetooth will be possible for 60 seconds. During this time, go into your device's settings,
and turn "ON" the Bluetooth
9. If your device asks for a pin to verify the Bluetooth connection, type in the default pin of “1234”
10. After performing pairing, wait until the LED stops flashing green, or turn the printer off and back on again, to enable the connection
11. The LED will automatically begin flashing blue, and the printer will be automatically connected
12. Open the front cover of the printer by holding the finger grips on both ends of the cover and lifting it up
13. Turn the ribbon feed downwards to remove slack in the ribbon, insert the ribbon, and push the ribbon cassette down until it clicks in place
14. Open the printer cover by sliding the latch toward you
15. Insert the paper roll
16. Pull out a small amount of paper and then close the printer cover
1. Ensure your device and wireless router are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
2. Tap on the "Settings" cog on the main page of the Spark Pay mobile app
3. Tap on "Settings"
4. Tap on " Network Printer"
5. Tap on the applicable printer
Printer set up is now complete!