Yes, you are able to add a preset item that is non-taxable. To do so, follow the steps below from the mobile app:
1. Tap on the "Settings" icon in the upper left hand corner
2. Tap on "Settings"
3. Tap on "Manage Items"
4. After entering the applicable information, slide the Tax Exempt option "ON" and tap "Save"
5. When you have finished entering the item info, tap on the "Manage items" icon in the upper-left corner of the screen and your item will be set
To add non-taxable items from the web app, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the "Items" tab
2. Click "Add Item"
3. Enter the applicable item info
4. Click the "On" option for the Tax Exempt field, then click on "Add Item" to finish up