Spark Pay has no contracts, so you can cancel at any time. If you are ready to close your account, please send an email to email@example.com, requesting account closure.
Articles in this section
- Why did Capital One decide to end Spark Pay?
- What should I do next? What are my options?
- How long do I have before I am no longer able to accept credit cards through Spark Pay?
- If I don't do anything, will my account automatically be transferred to Capital One Merchant Services?
- Do I have to use Capital One Merchant Services?
- How long will Spark Pay customer support be available?
- When is the last date I can access my Spark Pay Dashboard?
- I found a new provider, how do I close my account?
- Will my other Spark Business Accounts (e.g., bank, card) be affected?
- When will you release my batch/funds in reserve?