How To Export Your Sales/Transaction History
In this guide, we will cover how to navigate to your sales records, input a date range, and receive a downloadable CSV-formatted file of your sales transactions. This can be useful in many ways: calculating the cost of fees on transactions, listing all transactions from a specific customer, or using this data to create graphical spreadsheet data. Let's get started!
1. Log into your Spark Pay dashboard.
2. Select the “Sales” tab, to view your recent sales.
3. Look for the “Download CSV” option. This is going to drop down and display two calendars, to set your start and end dates. Depending on the start and end dates you enter, the report that is generated will include all sales data in that time period.
4. Click “Go”.
5. A new download of your sales report will be ready, in the CSV format. You can utilize a program like Microsoft Excel to organize this data in any way you prefer.
This CSV file will give you a line-by-line breakdown of all of your transactions in the given date range. Below is a list of the data provided.
- Date of transaction
- Time of transaction
- Your User ID
- The User/Device used for the transaction
- User Email
- User Device
- Terminal ID (if applicable)
- Sale ID
- Authorization Code
- Cardholder Name
- Method (Swiped or Keyed)
- Card Type
- Last 4 # of card
- Sale Amount
- Transaction Amount
- Net Amount
Using a spreadsheet program, you are able to total your sales for that date range, calculate the total fees you paid per transaction to Spark Pay, calculate the total amount of tips accepted over the date range, and more.
If you have any further questions regarding this process, please feel free to call our customer support line at 1-877-231-7547.